Humous, Avocado and Egg on
MOORISH PRODUCT: Moorish Luxury Velvet Humous
SERVE SIZE: 1 portion
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
- 1 large slice of sourdough bread
- ¼ tub of Moorish Luxury Velvet Humous
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 free range egg
- A few slices of radish
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- First, we need to poach the egg. Heat a saucepan of water, with a splash of vinegar, on the hob with a high flame. Crack an egg into a bowl. Once the water in the saucepan is bubbling, stir to create a whirlpool, gently pour the egg into the water. This should take about 3 minutes to cook depending on your preferences
- In the meantime, toast the sourdough bread under a grill or using a toaster.
- Once the 3 minutes have passed, remove the egg from the pan with a slotted spoon and place onto some kitchen roll to drain.
- Now you need to assemble your brunch – quickly before the egg gets cold!
- Spread the humous onto the toast, before topping with the sliced avocado, egg and radish. Sprinkle over the seeds and chilli flakes to taste, for an extra kick before serving.