The Dirty Humous
MOORISH PRODUCT: Moorish Original Smoked Humous
SERVE SIZE: 2 wraps
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
For the chips:
For the wraps:
- Begin by making the chips. Boil the raw, chipped potatoes in a pan of salted water for 5 minutes.
- Next, tip into a colander and lay out onto kitchen paper to steam dry for 10 minutes. While they are drying, fill a deep-fat fryer with oil, and heat to 180℃.
- When it reaches temperature, carefully place the chips into the basket and fry for 5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove and drain on kitchen paper and then douse with salt. It’s now time to assemble the wraps.
- Toast both flatbreads.
- Once warm, top each one with half the Moorish Original Smoked Humous, grated carrot, ready-made tabbouleh, aioli, a drizzle of hot sauce and a dusting of pul biber pepper. Finally, pile on the chips and roll them both up, garnishing with the pickled chillies if you can handle the heat!